Common symptoms of ingrown toenail as per experts
A condition where the corners or edges of a toenail grow into the skin.
If you’re experiencing new, severe, or persistent symptoms, contact a health care provider.
- Redness at the toe
- Swelling at the toenail
- Infection around toenail
→ Common treatment options
→ How is this diagnosed?
– The common causes include:
- Wearing ill fitting shoes that crowd toenails
- Cutting toenails too short or improper cuts at the edge of the nails
- Broken toenails
- Trauma to the toe or nail plate
- Unusually curved toenails
- Genetic predisposition
→ Do you have a health question on your mind for ingrown toenail? Ask professionals from across the world